More golf courses in more states! Period!
There’s a free 1-day trial so there’s no reason not to take a look!
Is there a particular state you will like to see covered by GolfDay?
email us with your request:
GolfDay – North Carolina
Coming soon to iTunes, Google Play AND the Kindle!!
Send us an email and we’ll let you know when it’s ready for sale:
We’ll keep you posted.
The GolfDay Team
Get ready to test your stuff! Check out the tournaments in your area at:
Need help with course information and directions, download:
GolfDay New Jersey
Take advantage of the 3-Day, Free Trial!
Do you know everything there is to know about golf superstar Tiger Woods? Let’s see:
- What is Tiger Woods real first name? Here’s the answer
- How many Masters Championships has Tiger Woods won? Here’s the answer
- The youngest and oldest golfers ever to win the Masters Tournament are the same person! In 1963 and at age 23, Jack Nicklaus became the youngest golfer to win the Masters. He became the tournament’s oldest winner when he won it for the sixth time in 1986 at age 46.
- An American named Ab Smith coined the term “birdie” in 1899. Thrilled with his performance, he said it was a “bird of a shot.”
- Golf balls travel significantly farther in hot weather. The warmer the ball is, the more resilient the rubber becomes. A warmer golf ball has more elasticity, which causes the ball to leave the club with more force.
- With the notable exception of time-based racing games, golf is the only professionally played sport in which the lowest score wins.
- The longest ever pro golf drive was made in 1974 by Mike Austin. It traveled a monstrous 515 yards!
- Similarly, the longest putt ever was a whopping 125 yards. Fergus Muir sank that one in 2001 on the Eden Course in Scotland.
- A regulation golf ball has 336 dimples.
- The youngest golfer to ever sink a hole-in-one was from right here in Littleton, Colorado. His name is Coby Orr and he made the historic shot in 1975 at only five years old.
- The word “golf” does NOT stand for “gentlemen only, ladies forbidden.” That is an internet myth. In fact, about 23% of professional golfers are female.
- Golf is very good exercise. A 175-pound man can burn 460 calories if he carries his clubs during an hour of play. On a nine-hole course, he can end up walking almost 2.5 miles.
Full credit for these facts:
You’ve bought new golf shoes, golf balls, golf clubs and golf tees. You’ve got the makings of a great golf vacation. But which golf course should you choose to play at?
Let the GolfDay mobile golf app get your there!
Visit GolfDay.us to get the details on how easy it will be!